[Wolves] LINKS + BACKUP + LEMARK = ???

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:46:31 BST 2005

On 5/21/05, Bobby Singh <bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Lexmark printers don't have drivers for Linux and
> there are no generic drivers for Mandrake or KUbuntu.
> Lexmark does have 'The lexmark linux pronter driver
> development kit (LLPDDK).  Has anyone used this and
> made a lexmark printer work?
>
> Cheers
>
> Bob

I thought Lexmark were doing Linux drivers now?  I know I got my old
Lexmark (now dead) running on a Mandrake release.  I seem to remember
that the CUPS drivers only allow black and white printing though.
Check out the Lexmark site.  Weren't IBM something to do with Lexmark
anyway?  IBM being pretty keen on most things Linux I'd have thought
they would push for Linux drivers for their printers....assuming what
I said earlier is right, of course :-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer