[Wolves] Yahoo! upgrade

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue May 24 20:54:23 BST 2005

Deusiah wrote:

>When wil Gmail stop?

They are only numbers, most people won't get near the limit of their
accounts and google manage a pretty big chunk of data already without
any obvious problems so they can keep adding to the figures because by
the time people are using any significant amount they will be able to
store far more.

>They can't continue forever can they? I read a thing on Gmail about
>their "infinate + 1" storage space plan.

infinate is probably outside of googles limit but they are pretty good ;-)

>Chris

sparkes

--
The planet is fine, the people are fucked.

- George Carlin