[Wolves] Linux for idiots

Larry Tomkins ls.tomkins at btinternet.com
Fri May 20 20:36:24 BST 2005

Hi
thanks for the reply
I accept what you say about Linux drivers, but how
many manufacturers actually produce linux drivers ?
Cooledit is a music editting app. The only Linux app I
know of is audacity. What software do the studio
musicians use? I have never found anything at a
reasonable price. This is a part of using Linux and
exactly what I mean. I agree with the drivers
situation, if they can produce a driver for Mac OS
then surely it's not that far removed for a linux
driver.
Larry T.