[Wolves] Ping Woo - Hacker / Manager article

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 11:50:52 BST 2005

Hi Woo,

Email subject sounds like an old Chinese lady, but
never mind.

Think I found that article you were on about on
unserstanding hackers from a mangers perspective.

http://www.plethora.net/~seebs/faqs/hacker.html

Quite funny really, I see a lot of my own traits. The
one you were on about where managers think you're
playing games on work time and you're actually letting
information sink in. "Percolating". What a great
phrase. I do that all the time, take time out from the
world and let my brain mull things over for me while I
do fun stuff.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk