[Wolves] Shockwave via Crossover with firefox, any one done this?

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 18:38:01 GMT 2005

Hello,

> "Even if you own the software legally you have to
> install a cracked
> version. This is because of the copy protection in
> the packaged software"

OH MAN!  I wish i posted this a week ago.  I would
have not have spend that much effort on it.  I thought
it was a solvable problem.  Could you get normal apps
to work, some of mine work.  ICC cricket 2005 on have
on dual boot.  I though it would br good to have it on
a desktop on ubuntu.  I shall give it a few more goes.
Shall i bother with the lexmark printer X1160?

Cheers

Bobby