[Wolves] Shockwave via Crossover with firefox, any one done this?

Morris, Simon Simon.Morris at cmtww.com
Fri Nov 4 18:52:38 GMT 2005

(Excuse my demented Blackberry induced quoting style)

It isn't all W32 software - this forum specifically mentioned protection software embedded in games.

I've successfully installed legit versions of other Windows software (Visio, Lotus Notes and...... On someone elses computer, Internet Explorer. Seeing that big blue E on a ubuntu desktop nearly made me cry)

So - don't give up on all software, just certain games.

Plus it was from a guy on a forum so it could be chinese whispers

"It must be true... I read it on the internet" :-)

~sm