[Wolves] bad errors on dvd is it seroius

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 13:31:29 GMT 2005

Hello,

When i tried installing fedora dvd, it prompted me to
check the media.  I did this and on the dvd it saids
'....errors found either due to bad download or
corrupt file, clean the media try agian or try
different cd....'  So i took the dvd out and cleaned
the dvd with the cleaning kit.  Re-tried  and error
message.
Anyway i tried installing it seemded ok but it hangs
when i log into gnome seession and takes long to
start-up. And when i restart fedora it goes blank for
a few seconds and hangs. But otherwise install looks
ok.
So how bad is errors on the dvd or what does that
mean?

Cheers

Bobby