[Wolves] Another begging message ;-)

SimonB SimonB at Geek-web.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 16:38:27 GMT 2005

Hi,

I think I have a few spare components, cant remember exactly what they
are though, but I know theres definatly a mobo and processor, I think
it’s a Athlon of some description.

Though im not sure if I can make it to todays lug meeting, unless theres
secure cycle parking nearby?? And can stomach me in cycle shorts?

Cheers,

SimonB