[Wolves] how to shutdown kde in fedora/ubuntu (gnome based desktop)

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 00:17:00 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have KDE in Fedora.  But to shutdown i could only
end session.  Initally i had gnome on my account.
(this happened to me when i installed kubuntu when i
had ubuntu even though my account is admin).  I have
spent ages in the menus looking for that 'click' that
would allow me to have full options has kde.
I want to be able to 'reboot', 'shutdown' and 'end
session' in kde mode.  How do i solve this?

Cheers

Bobby