[Wolves] Samba in an Active Directories environment

Ian Harper idharper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:05:27 GMT 2005

got past that problem - seemed to go away after time - windoze
probably caching something somewhere.

Now I am on point 8 of your howto - any idea what files these would be
on RH - there are no common-* files in the pam.d

I can SSH on as a domain user but not mount a samba share as a domain user.

Ian