[Wolves] Recording a video tutorial with vnc2swf

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:18:35 GMT 2005

The Screen I'm running is 1024x768 the web browser window is slightly
smaller than this and there is the title of the swf.  So all together
it doesn't fit in the web browser window to make it easier to follow
seeing the whole screen is more useful.  So is there a way to make the
swf fit in the web browser see www.davmor2.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk for my
example.  If I make my desktop 800x600 will it reduce the size of the
output swf video so it will fit in a web browser? Or is there a way in
script to reduce the output video size so it fits?

--
Seek That Thy Might Know