[Wolves] Re: Re: RE: Tumbleweeds.

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 17:54:08 BST 2005

But a word of warning, if the kids watch it with you, a couple of the
episodes might be a bit strong for them.  Some of the content is the
stongest stuff I've ever seen in TV Sci-Fi.  They're episdoes 5 and
10.  Especially 10.

I've read some plot spoilers in the SCi fi mags And there's an episode called "the farm" which sounds a bit strong.  I've been hawking the pilot Feature length dvd around the workplace, So far I've assimilated about three technicians and possibly three or four students after this weekend.
I'd much like to try the BT thing but I don't know enough about how it works.  Maybe have a read up tonight.

I'm really looking forward to Dr Who series 2 as well, is it right
that the Cybermen are popping up at some point?
</delurk>
YEP, I'm hoping it'll be weally Scarwy. It depends how the new Doc shapes up, (Bah, I still Hate Eccleston for leaving, love him, hate him, love him, hate...... but not in a physical way you understand).
Did someone mention Farscape? classic.
Mart.
(When I said I was playing with Mepis, I hope I didn't give the wrong impression. There's a proper place for that sort of thing).