[Wolves] Laptop (and others) wish list

Simon B simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 13:50:21 BST 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> From: wolves-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
> [mailto:wolves-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Peter Cannon
> Sent: 11 October 2005 13:19
> To: Wolves-LUG
> Subject: [Wolves] Laptop (and others) wish list
>
> HI All
>
> Can I have one of these: www.smartincar.co.uk/flybook

That does kinda look quite cool, I owuldnt mind one of those, or a lappy
from Alienware maybe

> And one of these:
> http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/hardware/
>
> One of my customers will be taking delivery of an IBM I5 in a
> couple of weeks
> priced at £60,000.00 it will run Windows, OS2, Linux in fact
> any combination
> of OS all at the same time from the one hard drive.

Yep they are great boxes I use them daily at work, and I'm just waiting
for one to be signed off (3yrs) and its mine all mine. We run a bespoke
BMS kind of thing on them, if you ever wanted to know.

> I just need to get a mop, I spilt some :)

Erm... N. C.

I still want an SGI Altrix 3000 server, anyone want to buy me one for
christmas?

Cheers,
SimonB