[Wolves] Laptop (and others) wish list

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 14:05:22 BST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 13:48, Simon B wrote:

> That does kinda look quite cool, I owuldnt mind one of those, or a lappy
> from Alienware maybe

No no I signed up to that its a con as if I'm gonna sign up for a dating
service just so I can get a Laptop.

> Yep they are great boxes I use them daily at work, and I'm just waiting
> for one to be signed off (3yrs) and its mine all mine. We run a bespoke
> BMS kind of thing on them, if you ever wanted to know.

Ooh you bugger

> > I just need to get a mop, I spilt some :)
>
> Erm... N. C.
>
> I still want an SGI Altrix 3000 server, anyone want to buy me one for
> christmas?

Stop stop you only get a bucket an half

(Sorry couldn't resist spent Sunday watching the Max and Paddy DVD, twice.)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,