[Wolves] Dell

Simon B simonb at geek-web.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 10:47:50 BST 2005

I agree that most of the public probably do think like that, though I
havnt met amny like that to be perfectly honest, but it isnt a case of
ignoreance is bliss. I've done some IT training in the past believe it
or not so I get the idea heh.

I try to advocate linux where I can, especially to small businesses as I
have worked with and for a huge amount of SME's and I've sucessfully got
some of them into the open sourced way of thinking, even if tis not
quite using Linux.