[Wolves] Linux Server

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 23:04:47 BST 2005

Mo, all I can say is good luck with configuring Samba.  If you get a
working script to connect to and from a Win2k box please let me have a
look at it (with theobvious security bits blocked out of course).  I
have been tearing my hair out trying to get my SuSE 9.3 box to allow
me - an ordinary user to access my own files on the Win2k box.  I can
get hold of them if I log in as root but not a normal user.  I've gone
through the Samba book over and over again and tweaked this and that
and still nothing :-((((  Something is not right and I haven't got a
clue what it is.  Before anybody says it, yes, I have got the
encrypted password bit set to yes.
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street