[Wolves] Linux Server

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Oct 14 23:16:48 BST 2005

On 14 Oct 2005, at 23:01, Kevanf1 wrote:

> Mo, all I can say is good luck with configuring Samba.  If you get a
> working script to connect to and from a Win2k box

apt-get install samba?

debian and ubuntu have both given configurations that work with
WindowsXP (which is like 2k on proplus with a little makeup on) with no
messing at all.

sparkes

PS chatted with jono on irc from the airport I was only saying
yesterday how wierd it's getting this week I have chatted with people
in moving cars, on trains and now waiting at the airport the net is
everywhere.