[Wolves] realplayer and bluetooth ERROR

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 16 22:58:03 BST 2005

Hello,

I installed reaplayer with ./ command not the dpkg.
So  how do i take it off. My about:plugin in firefox
says realplayer 9 has mplayer enabled.  First i
installed reaplayer 10 not 9 and how do i change it so
all reaplayer plugins use realplayer.

Cheers

Bobby

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/spaceguide/skyatnight/anniversarymedia.shtml