[Wolves] Adam you're account is maxed out!!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 11:38:02 BST 2005

On Thursday 27 October 2005 11:17, Adam Sweet wrote:

> Yeah I know about this. I don't know why but my
> bandwidth usage has jumped 10-fold this month compared
> to every other month and I've blown my limit. Theres
> nowt I can do but sit tight until next month while I
> try to work out why my bandwidth usage has jumped.

Thats why I don't like 'comment ability' on a personal website unless of
course you have lots of money to burn, I've seen some of the crap that gets
posted on peoples blogs and wiki's in my opinion they just open the flood
gates for morons to flood you out.

Actually I noticed it was you're Birthday and wanted to read more although I
literally just found out that that horrid man (who picked on me the other
day) Sparkes is hosting you're blog for you.

Happy Birthday (Belated).

> I don't have an online CV and I'm not looking for a
> job to be honest, but erm... if you want to mail me
> about I will always look.

Sorry bud I was leading you on only to dash you're hopes at the last minute :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,