[Wolves] Adam youre account is maxed out!!

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 12:16:02 BST 2005

--- Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:

> Adam Sweet wrote:

> > Yeah I know about this. I don't know why but my
> > bandwidth usage has jumped 10-fold this month
> compared
> > to every other month and I've blown my limit.
> Theres
> > nowt I can do but sit tight until next month while
> > try to work out why my bandwidth usage has jumped.
>
> If I could remember the password for that account I
> would up the limit ;-)

Ahh it's ok. You're doing me a favour anyway, you
don't want me costing you money. Besides, it's better
to treat the illness than the symptoms and the
bandwidth limit isn't the root problem, it's the
referral and comment spammers from what I can tell.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.drinky.org.uk