[Wolves] Ubuntu and MP3 support

Tom Jemmett tom.jemmett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:10:59 BST 2005

Thank alot both of you.  He knows a lot with windows, but new to linux
so I though Ubuntu would be a nice place to start.  I started on
Mandrake, but I had horrible dependancy problems so quickly moved to
debian, and seeing as Ubuntu is based on debian, and all I have heard
about Ubuntu is that it is great, I told him to use that.  I might
start using it myself on my laptop as it seems to be one of the best
distro's around for desktop use.  I haven't fedora yet (but I have the
dvd for their latest release lying around somewhere) so I might have a
look at that too.