[Wolves] Jono Lug blog page

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 01:22:26 BST 2005

On 9/3/05, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay Jono I see your point but I think I didn't explain mine very
> well.  My point about the fix wasn't about the X/gui display (which I
> agree would be of great use) but the point of you found a bug you
> obviously  fixed it and didn't let others know the fix which would of
> been useful to us newbies it took me weeks to track down the fault.

How exactly do I let others know the fix other than writing about it
on my website? This is exactly the reason I reported it in my blog.
Sure, my blog is not read by every OOo reader, but I don't think the
fix to the problem warrants an entire article.

I agree that when someone finds a solution to a problem, they should
report it, and that is why I wrote it on my site.

  Jono