[Wolves] Give Away

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 22:31:37 BST 2005

--- Bobby Singh <bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Have you tried giving this stuff away to charities
> and schools.

To be honest I haven't, but most of it is old and or
only useful to tech people who will know what to do
with it to fix it up. Schools, budgets as streched as
they may be, throw away better equipment. As for
charities, I go for the first point, I wouldn't know
where to start and I don't have the time to
investigate.

> If you have already tried that.  Then do you have
> any
> CDRW for laptops and pcs.  And what about power
> supply for a 'flat' compaq deskpro.

Sadly I don't have either.

> How much do you charge?

For what? Nothing for this lot. I'm normally willing
to do favours for nothing, but will ask for money if
it looks like taking up time that I don't have (remind
me to get a 'No I will not fix your computer' t-shirt
for the people in my street and the legion of friends
of friends and family). For anything else? Well what
else is there? ;)

> You have a lot of stuff, would it be possible to see
> you where all this stuff is so we could pick what we
> would like.

Saturday afternoon looks like the time if you like. My
street was linked to on multimap on a previous post in
this thread. If you are coming let me know and I Will
give you my house number and a telephone number in
case you get lost.

> Cheers
>
> Bobby

Ad