[Wolves] Give Away

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 14:10:21 BST 2005

Hello,

If you still have stuff to give away we can collect
the lot.  Thats if its ok with you and you still have
the stuff.  Of course we will let you know before
hand.  But before that list main stuff you have.
Thats becasue well be driving down and if its only a
few things or just lots of wires.  If we do drive down
do you have any other 'rubbish'.  Reply tonight.

Cheers

Bobby