[Wolves] Networking stuff.

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:42:41 BST 2005

I am basically on the scrounge for half the stuff adam was giving away
last week, Damn if only I knew then what I know now.  I have seen Jono
today at open advantage and basically he recommended setting up a home
network in order to learn about networking and network admin.  In
order to do so I need to get the following preferably free.

1)  A base unit that is capable of running smoothwall as a
firewall/router pentium 1 150mhz or faster
2)  A network hub
3) may need a network card or two.

I can collect at any time and would be very grateful to anyone who can
help out.  Thanks.

Dave
--
Seek That Thy Might Know