[Wolves] PC bits

David Goodwin dg at clocksoft.com
Fri Sep 16 16:56:37 BST 2005

<snip>
> I have to say that yes, I too have heard the horror stories about
> Ebuyer.  However, I have bought loads of stuff from them and not had a
> single problem.  I have returned items that were not what I wanted and
> they exchanged them without any fuss at all.
>
> Maybe I've just been lucky?  But....bear in mind that Ebuyer is a very
> small workforce running a pretty large warehouse system.  Delays are
> pretty much inevitable...

Well.. I know that when I first went to buy something from EBuyer (a
wireless access point) a friend spent a _lot_ of effort in finding the
same item cheaper elsewhere, just because eBuyer had treated him very
poorly (billed him twice for something they'd delivered to him
incorrectly) ... and then lately I heard Joe's 'horror story'.

thanks
David.

--
David Goodwin