[Wolves] status page on firewall

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:32:57 BST 2005

I'm just having a proper look through my firewall config, and on the
status page I'm a bit confused there are three sets of settings, now I
know it's probably obvious to some but I don't know what they are.

1) eth0 and eth1 I know are the physical card and there settings
2) lo  which I think I'm right in thinking is a loopback setting?
3) IPSEC0 to IPSEC4 this is the one I have no idea on.

can any one help please with just confirming what I have right what
isn't right and what the third one is.  Also what is the loopback
thing?
--
Seek That Thy Might Know