[Wolves] I've just been reading wlug blog exerpts

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sun Sep 18 14:26:21 BST 2005

Kevanf1 wrote:

> Would the Open University be more suitable, Sparkes?  I know a guy who
> has been studying for his computer science degree (sorry, don't know
> what specifically) for over 10 years.  I might consider it myself...

It costs too much money :-(

I did look at it and it would be possible to jump right into the second
and third year modules that count towards something but it's still about
doing a load of boring modules that I could do in my sleep to score
enough points to get them to let me do something interesting.

What I really want is somewhere that will allow me to do the equivlent
of a final year project and use that as the enterance requirements to a
masters.

sparkes

--

Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.