[Wolves] which set of ip addresses?

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:48:54 BST 2005

I found out what I had done wrong when install centos to use as a lamp
server now the only problem I have before reinstalling is I don't know
which IP ADDRESS is the default gateway?  I have smoothwall running so
I know that the dns is the green zones ip address, from looking at the
network settings, but the rest is dhcp but I need a static ip address.
 Is the green zones ip also the default gateway?  Or is it the red
zones ip address? or is it the centos boxes ip address?
--
Seek That Thy Might Know