[Wolves] Ok now i'm slightly worried.

Bobby Singh bs_wm at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 24 17:46:52 BST 2005

Hello,

I would like to thank everyone for there response.  No
doubt there is a lot of knowledge and helpfullness out
there at wolves lug.  I have a lot of bookmarks which
i researched for ports and they are not the ships
kind.  But you people have given a lot of info.  Now
from the post's it seems i am secure but i could close
all my ports.  I will try that through firestarter in
ubuntu.

Cheers

Bobby