[Wolves] Jeff Waugh

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:21:50 BST 2005

Hi all,

As some of you may know, Jeff Waugh is doing his BadgerBadgerBadger
tour and we have asked if he would like to come up to Wolves to do a
talk. He is only available to come up on Sat 15th Oct 2005.

Now, we need to determine how many people can make it that night and
if there is a venue we can use to host a talk. I suspect Spice Avenue
and The Standard will both be fully booked on Saturday evenings, so we
need to collaboratively get our thinking caps on.

So, are any of you going to come to a LUG meeting on that night (which
is a Saturday), and any suggestions where we can hold it that has the
usual requirements of food, drinks etc?

  Jono