[Wolves] List (r.e. free to a good home)

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Wed Sep 28 15:21:44 BST 2005

> Hi all,
>
> I'd be quite happy to help RoundZ out, if he wants?
> I could pick em up and either hold on to them until next meet or (if its
> not too great a distance) I could drop em off at some point in the mean
> time.
>
> Cheers,
>
> SimonB
>
> Ps, I may bring beer this time, (though I still dont drink)

Hey Simon that would be good mate, I never planned to be ill [I was really
looking forward to filming it again too :(] , and I forgot about the books,
been very busy recently.

I do feel much better today than yesterday but it ain't work me giving it to
you all....

Have a beer on me, and I'll see you when I return from holiday, at the next
meeting.

--
Thankyou,
Matthew Round