[Wolves] Video of last talk

SimonB SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 21:44:08 BST 2005

From: wolves-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:wolves-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of SimonB
Sent: 30 September 2005 21:37
To: 'Wolverhampton Linux User Group'
Subject: [Wolves] Video of last talk

Hi all,

Im uploading the video as we speak, but I'm having one small issue, I'm
having difficulty converting it to a diff format. The link below is to the
original file but it's a 3gp file. Whenever I converted it the video was
fine but the audio was screwed up, (sounded like everyone was a Smurf with a
terrible stutter). Anyway the 3gp file is available from:

http://www.geek-web.co.uk/uploads/LUG3DscannerTalk.3gp

If anyone wants to try and convert it, they are welcome to.

Just for the record I don't think filming the talks with a phone is a good
idea, infact it's pretty bad though it was worth a try. (Read as phone = not
great quality and in proprietary format)

Cheers,

SimonB

Erm sorry bout the terrible formatting, im on a bloody windoze box having to
do work on a Friday night. So it kinda got inadvertently sent in HTML from
outlook.

Sorry all