[Wolves] 8MB Broad Band

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 09:01:41 BST 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 00:17, Andrew Lewis wrote:

> On reflection, a dry piece of string might be more efficient - that's
> what BT hooked me up with. I know this is true because whenever it rains
> and the string gets wet in the exchange, my broadband speed drops.

Ah theres your problem you need to be using the cured intestine of a Mongolion
Yak. Also its very boring working in an exchange so the engineers amuse
themselves by turning the gain up and down on users connections.

They know when its having an effect as the so called complaints hot line
starts ringing like hell.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon