[Wolves] Soooooooo off-topic

david daveh at bvsc.org
Thu Apr 6 08:40:34 BST 2006

> I think that this was a sensible move.  It's interesting that they are
> having an open beta process.  I guess this is a shot to pick up
> market-share from MS, especially with the new delay on Vista.
>
> Shane

Seeing as how they will both end up on the same hardware, doesn't this
make it much easier for them to come up with a way to stop dual booting
with Linux systems, thus killing it off leaving people with a choice of
two proprietary systems or do without?

I keep hearing rumours to this effect.

regards

David