[Wolves] Food poisoning

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 12:18:15 BST 2006

On 14/04/06, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

I tried it the other day and couldn't get on with the ad down the
right hand side.  I run on 800x600 resolution and the Yahoo Beta does
not like it.  I have sent them a report.
Xmas may be over but,  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive you'll make it to
the next one that way.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay