[Wolves] I want to build a website and a blog

Morris, Simon Simon.Morris at cmtww.com
Fri Aug 4 19:03:31 BST 2006

Hi Jayne,

If you want a "low tech" solution go to wordpress.com or blogger.com and sign up for a blog.

The domain name won't be as you want but most DNS providers (easily.co.uk for example) will redirect your website traffic for you.

So...

1) Buy a domain name www.mydomain.com
2) Register a blog at myblog.wordpress.com
3) Get your DNS provider to redirect requests for www.mydomain.com to myblog.wordpress.com.

The alternative is to get your own hosting space, probably with MySQL and try to get it configured.

Thanks

~sm