[Wolves] Visio for the web

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 13:28:44 BST 2006

Simon Morris wrote:
>>> http://www.gliffy.com/
>>>

> It's actually a really nice app - much better than Dia (Dire?)
>
> ~sm

Have you used Dia much? I hated it when I first used it but it's
beginning to grow on me when I occasionally use it but it's 'page model'
is different to anything I'd ever seen before. It's really good when you
start off on a diagram but you don't know how big it is going to end up.
You are effectively drawing in the centre of an infinitely large piece
of paper. This makes it less good for scale drawings :-)

Woo