[Wolves] Ubuntu Derivatives

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Aug 15 13:26:32 BST 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 01:10:46PM +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> I try and contribute to the community the best I can I don't code I cant
> create apps so that puts me a few rungs down in the pecking order yet IMV the

I disagree. Just because you can't code doesn't mean you can't contribute.
Far from it. There's people out there writing how-tos, giving away CDs,
helping on IRC and talking on mailing lists. All of this is massively
valuable stuff. The developers may write the stuff, but we use it. If we
don't use it they may not have bug reports or even the motivation to
continue developing.

Don't ever put yourself down because you can't code, you're worth it Peter!

<back slap>

Cheers,
Al.