[Wolves] I give up forthe minute

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Wed Aug 16 16:08:29 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 15:52 +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 August 2006 15:38, Simon Morris wrote:
>
> > Well (and this in no way suggests *you* should go and do it but...)
> only
> > yesterday you were saying that only coders are considered valuable
> etc.
>
> The moment I hit the send button I just knew you'd say that :P
>
> Before that can happen I need to get it working, it maybe that I've
> done
> something wrong

Well no, that wasn't my point at all. That would be like saying to users
"Well if it's broken why don't you write a patch?" which is a horrible
attitude to have.

The documentation should be there for us all to use and we shouldn't
feel obliged to write it everytime we notice it is missing but the fact
is brilliant coders often make terrible documentation writers :-)

~sm