[Wolves] VMPlayer Etc

Ian Harper idharper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:57:03 BST 2006

only 5 !!

it does help to have lots of RAM with it - I use full blown vmware and have
a copy of subset of the office network - currenty 12 machines - it does
crawl a bit when all running on a 1G RAM machine.

we also use player to run machines within machines - keeps clients away from
special apps/configs, they just run locked down client under player and
access it via web browser - saves lots of mistakes by users tinkering.

only problem we have with player version is you cant access a host shared
area of disk - hopefull y this will come soon.

Ian