[Wolves] VMPlayer Etc

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 10:59:12 BST 2006

On Monday 21 August 2006 10:32, David Morley wrote:

> Here's your promotional payment Mr Cannon.
>
> >From Dave.Morley at vmware.com
>
> ;-)  LOL.

Thing is I'm more a user/tester than a hacker that's why you'll see more posts
from me saying "Its asking for lib.make-me-work.so where the hell do I get
it" its taken a long time to get my two main choices stable so installing
stuff that I only intend to play with for a week or so is counter productive
on my 'live' systems.

To a certain extent you could view it as live-eval discs but with the ability
to add to it, if it all goes wrong just delete the virtual machine and start
again. You can be back up and running inside of 5 minutes.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing