[Wolves] Firmware Upgrade Enq.

James Daley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 15:09:25 BST 2006

I am trying to get my ubuntu box to connect to the internet using an adsl modem. The how to says i need to update the firmware to do this. The modem is also used for a windows machine, will it still work on the windows machine if i update the firmware? Anybody know?

Much Appreciated,
James Dalley
jDOTdalleyAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."