[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 152, Issue 3 SuSe and or Ubuntu probs

Howard Berry h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 14:54:45 BST 2006

Hello,
Since I updated to Suse 10.1 the on-line updates do not seem to work. Yast
just pretends to look for up-dates or refresh the sources but nothing
happens.
So I thought I'd give Ubuntu a go especially as it seems to be very
popular in the group.
The DVD boots up but fails to find that I use a USB keyboard and mouse. So
I can't install or do anything other than look at the pretty golden
desktop.
I'd appreciate some ideas on either or both these problems.
--
Regards,
Howard Berry