[Wolves] Subversion advice required

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 10:32:21 BST 2006

--- Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Hi
> >
> > I'm having a friggin mare setting up Subversion
> > 1.2.x
> > on FC4 using apache 2 with the web_dav module and
> > dav_svn modules for access.

> There are other bits and pieces to this, but if
> anyone
> is able to tell me whether my config looks like it
> should work then I'd be happy enough. I know someone
> who has said he had problems with Zend, but I want
> eliminate any error on my part.

Panic over. It was a problem with Zend Studio as I
suspected. It uses the --non-interactive option and
ignores the credentials you supply, you have to
manually run a commit on the command line using the
same command as Zend Studio runs, but without the
--non-interactive option, which forces the svn client
to ask for authentication credentials, which it then
caches and Zend uses in future.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk