[Wolves] Php - stuck on an action

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 22:40:24 GMT 2006

Could someone have a look at

http://machx.co.uk/bestofboth.txt

which is a php file (renamed so you can read it obv).

It should look at a mysql db during the first half and put all the
records in a text box for manual correction.
On pressing send, it should then send the records found in another db to
those on the list.

As I've left it , as soon as you press the 'Load Address from MYSQL'
button it does the entire job and very nicely.

However as when I insert a button to make it wait for the send press it
only loads the mysql but sends nothing.

Its probably something really stupid, but I've lost the will to try!

Ta

Wayne