[Wolves] CHRISTMAS BASH

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:52:19 GMT 2006

Okay this is normally the biggest event on this lugs calendar so I
would love to see as many people at Spice Avenue as possible.  I would
most like to see people there who I have not seen before or who have
never been to a meeting before.  We're not a scary bunch of people
really and it would be great to put names to faces.

So my request to everyone on the list is to see what your doing on the
20th December at 7:30pm if the answer is watching tv then why not join
us and have a laugh for a change,  I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping
that this meeting really rocks so why not take the time to join in.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know