[Wolves] RE: University of Wolverhampton

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:56:13 GMT 2006

On 12/12/06, James Turner <james at turnersoft.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 December 2006 10:30, Kevanf1 wrote:
> > I worked at Wolves Uni until the end of 2000 when I went to Australia
> > - long story and I'm not saying anymore now ;-)))
>
> Were you shipped there as a convict or something? :)
>
> Regards,
>
> James

Nope :-) it was all to do with hormones...I'm saying no more as I am
still, amazingly, married after the whole adventure :-)

I got to talk Linux while I was over there though :-)  there's a very
strong Linux movement in Oz.  It was that way when I went and it's got
a lot stronger since.

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom