[Wolves] NIS

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 12 14:45:08 GMT 2006

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 02:12:05PM +0000, Jen Phillips wrote:
> Well, it landed fine in my inbox with the subject "[Wolves] NIS Server
> config". The original question from Brendon was:

Ah well, it was bad enough with the HTML, I'm not going to go
looking into other threads to see if "does anyone have any
suggestions or ideas, for my early plea for help in this quiet
little town" refers to any of them.  So you might want to sort out
your mail software to not break threads, Brendon.

Cheers,
Andy

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB