[Wolves] CrossOver Office & LugRadio

Kev Adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 21:11:47 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 10:25, Peter Cannon wrote:

> PS
> There was a discussion about playback quality on the LugRadio, my playback
> was rubbish on the iTunes (see top paragraph) although I think it was to do
> with resources everytime KMail checked for mail the playback faltered
> strangely the playback is perfect with iTunes on a Windows box (I checked
> this morning).

Hi Mr C

Excellent news about crossover - the faltering might be due to itunes for
windows being a bit of a resource pig which is then added to by crossover
(i've had the odd hiccup when it's loaded several instances of wine just in
case any crossover plugins are needed) plus do you use spamassasin in kmail
(maybe in kontact?).  Another machine draining (but excellent) piece of
software.

kev